The role, which is performed Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 18:00, involves the day-to-day management and implementation of clients’ requests complying with the protocols and standards of quality of the company’s network, warehouse management and coordination of logistical processes.
The role also offers professional development opportunities in a merit-based work environment.
Ideal Candidate Profiles:
- Excellent command of the English language (knowledge and use)
- Proficient user of MS OFFICE applications and Google tools
- Experience in use of ERP software systems
- Methodical, analytical thinker who can perform under pressure of deadlines
- Conscientious organised multitasker
The following will be considered as a plus:
- Previous experience in such a role
- Additional language skills