The role, which is performed Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 18:00, involves the day-to-day management and implementation of clients’ requests complying with the protocols and standards of quality of the company’s network, warehouse management and coordination of logistical processes.
The role also offers professional development opportunities in a merit-based work environment.
Ideal Candidate Profiles:
- Excellent command of the English language (knowledge and use)
- Proficient user of MS OFFICE applications and Google tools
- Experience in use of ERP software systems
- Methodical, analytical thinker who can perform under pressure of deadlines
- Conscientious organized multitasker
What the job offers:
- Full remuneration package and professional development opportunities in a merit-based work environment
- Training and development opportunities in an orchestrated business environment
- Private health insurance – as an extra
- Free coffee, refreshments, and snacks
The following will be considered as a plus:
- Previous experience in such a role
- Additional language skills
Like what you see? Send your CV:
If you are interested in working in the field of Logistics and Technology, seeking a permanent position in a job which offers development opportunities, already see yourself in this post and are available for an interview immediately, email your CV to [email protected].
*Indicating the title of the job of interest in the subject field is requisite
Jobs published by ‘BIZ COURIER & LOGISTICS’ https://fulfillmentbybiz.com/ do not include any recruitment criteria which promote discrimination in the workplace such as: nationality, gender, age, marital status, religion or anything that may be considered to discriminate against a candidate. All applications are considered strictly confidential. If your profile matches our corporate culture, or that of any other role in the company, your CV is saved in our database, and we shall contact you to explore such opportunities.